Adding sea salt to coffee can enhance its flavor and offer several benefits. Here are some potential benefits of adding sea salt to coffee:
- Enhances Flavor: Sea salt can help balance the bitterness of coffee and enhance its natural flavors. It can also reduce the acidity of the coffee, making it smoother and more palatable.
- Promotes Hydration: Coffee is a diuretic, which means it can dehydrate your body. Adding sea salt to your coffee can help your body retain water and maintain hydration levels.
- Boosts energy levels: Sea salt contains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that can boost energy levels and improve mental clarity. When added to coffee, it can help counteract the fatigue-inducing effects of caffeine.
- Reduces jitters: Some people experience jitters or anxiety after consuming coffee due to its high caffeine content. Adding sea salt to coffee can help reduce these effects and promote a calmer state of mind.
- Supports digestion: Sea salt can stimulate the production of digestive enzymes and improve the absorption of nutrients. When added to coffee, it can help support healthy digestion and reduce stomach discomfort.
- May help with headaches: Sea salt contains electrolytes that can help relieve headaches caused by dehydration or mineral imbalances. Adding a pinch of sea salt to your coffee can potentially help alleviate headache symptoms.
100% Arabica coffeeVIEW
Solé Coffee’s Medium and Dark Roasts are made with the finest South American and African coffee beans.
Our pure salt infusions are enjoyed for their mineralizing properties and ability to ease respiratory problems. French grey sea salt infusions deliver incredible flavor while still preserving health benefits.
Browse the collections currently available today!
THE SALTBecause of its characteristic qualities and usage in pre-medieval life and customs, salt has for centuries been a symbol of taste, purity, preservation, fidelity, luxury, and welcome
THE MUSESince mermaids are tied to a water element, they embody the revitalization that water brings. ... In some cultures, mermaids are seen as temptresses, who may attempt to lure sailors off course. However, by and large, mermaids are considered symbols of good luck and happy times ahead
THE PROTECTORThe main belief is that the Albatross carries the souls of dead mariners. Sighting one flying overhead was considered good luck as the sailors believed that the mariner soul the Albatross carried had come to protect them from harm or bring needed winds for the ship's sails
THE SUNThe sun has historically been weighted in symbolism tied to life, seasons & health. It is particularity tied to the bounty of the Solstice, a celebration of fruition and harvest.
SEND US A MESSAGE
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS
YOU MAY HAVE.